Friday Letters

Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Friday Friends! I hope you are having a great morning! 

Dear God, I hope you hear my prayers and have a better plan than I do. I am seriously putting all my trust in you right now. I just don't understand. 

Dear Florida, I somehow wish if I said [  I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. ] I would be right back there. 

Dear Grandmother Watteau, I took off your bracelet today. Its time. 

Dear Jackson, you are so freaking cute with your new glasses! I love you so much. 

Dear Kitchen, I am almost done organizing you!!  Yeaaaaa!!! 

Dear Evil Soul Suckers, If you are reading this understand that I feel now as I did a long time ago. You are evil to the core and there is a special place in hell for you...beside you know who. You will not scam me.

Dear Scott, do you remember how I needed your protection in the beginning? I feel like that again. I don't want to go out into the world without you. I feel shaken to the core. I just want to crawl in your arms and forget it all. 

Dear SUV, my husband really wants you.. but I am not willing to give up my Jaguar for you. Nope. I am holding out for a convertible Mini Cooper. Sorry you need to stay at the dealership.. and sorry Scott! 

Dear Kittens, you are seriously the cutest things ever! I just can't stop kissing you! 

Dear Mom, I am planning on making that salad sometime this week! I can't wait to try it! I hope over summer we can get together with all the kids. I miss you.

Dear Brandon, Good luck with your interview today! 

Dear Birthday Cake, I have ate wayyyy to much of you! Tomorrow I am going to let the garbage disposal finish you off!! You were sure yummmy though! 

Dear Brittany, You are so cute...but you are growing up so fast on me. I love you very much. Summer is coming soon! 

Dear Spring Break, its been amazing sleeping in. But that's about to change starting Monday. Grrrrrrrrrrr....I hate early mornings! 

Dear Readers,  Thank you guys for the time you take to come back to this blog and visit. I know every minute is precious and I am grateful for all of you. I seriously got a comment today that was one of the most kind heartwarming and needed messages I needed to hear...

Try not to think of it as God testing you. He does not want to harm you - nor hurt you. Draw closer to Him (sounds like you're already doing this...) and I assure you that you will find the direction, love and comfort you need. *Hugs* xoxo

It came in at a time I really needed it. It readers like each one of YOU who mean so much to me. You guys are wonderful friends. I truly feel blessed by the blogging community. I have had so many great experiences with meeting other bloggers. I love your blogs too. I read so many and get a ton of laughs each day thanks to your great posts! Thank you. 

Dear Friday, I am going to make you a good day.....the end.

xoox

K Jaggers

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.