Thankful Thursday

Thursday, April 4, 2013
Tumblr_mk9w19zp9b1rs0y34o1_500_large

This year has been extremely hard. Really.. [ I totally feel like enough already ] but even in the mist of all the problems I am still thankful. Thankful for the life I have. Thankful for my kids.. Thankful for a husband whom I am truly madly in love with.. Thankful for girlfriends who I can call in the middle of the night or day and bitch about my problems..Thankful for a mom who I can tell anything to.. seriously, anything. I am thankful for a house full of baby kittens.. I mean how blessed am I? There is nothing that is going to change that. I got a few emails the past few days wondering if the problems were with my husband and myself. No. He is a pain in the ass sometimes but we are in this thing till the end together. I love him so much and I know he loves me. Another blessing in my life. The problems I speak of are just family issues that every family has. Recently as I said evil soul sucking people have re entered our lives without any notice or thought. Well they were thinking about what they could get for themselves but they were not thinking about how it would effect our family. I am so thankful for these idiots too. I am really learning how to control myself in situations that normally I would just loose it. I am thankful because they are the total opposite kind of people I want to be. Lesson learned. So even in the mist of all the problems, there are so many things to be grateful for. I am grateful for the day I got to spend with both Scott and Jackson. We didn't do much of anything but we all enjoyed being together! I was even grateful for the rain that made us all stay inside together...which will also bring lush grass and trees....flowers too! I think its important to find the good in each day even if its little things that don't have a huge impact. You can ALWAYS find something good if you are paying attention. Focus on the good.. and it will change everything. 

xoxo

K Jaggers
2 comments on "Thankful Thursday"
  1. New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z" challenge and I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting and following via GFC.

    I invite you to join my Bloglovin Blog Hop:
    Bloglovin Blog Hop

    Take care,
    Meg
    Happy Kids, Inc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.