Five Question Friday

Friday, April 5, 2013


Happy Friday Friends. Well actually I am not so happy today.. I just don't feel that good but thankfully I am home and resting today. 

So lets get started! 

1. Would you go to your high school reunion?


Not on a bet. And lets face it.. facebook takes care of all that now. When my friends and I were all starting our fb accounts years ago.. it was basically a high school reunion then. To be very honest.. I took that opportunity to say hi to people I didn't care for in high school.. and I even sent out some apologies.. And now we are great friends. Even though I blog.. I am still private and I really don't care to see any of those people anymore. I get invitations all the time.. and there is NO WAY I will be going. No..No..No..

2. What's something that you've recently splurged on; either for yourself or someone else?

02c11163230cfb592ca0cdac85ebd77b_large

I do tend to get a lot of make up.. but I am testing it out and reviewing it.. and I love it! I also did a big Easter stuff for the family.. and today I bought a new garbage can. So not really splurging that much.. too many bills! But Scott and I have an anniversary tomorrow and he has a birthday in just a couple of weeks.. so shopping to come soon!

3. How do you handle your child's fever?


Panic... well not so much anymore. I worry like any parent when their children are sick. I give over the counter meds.. cool wash rag on the forehead and if it doesn't go down..I find a Dr. fast. 

4. What's the nicest thing to happen to you lately?

God.. really. I feel like I have been tested by God this year. I'm serious.. You guys don't even know.. but my husband has been really supportive and loving to me. He's been my protection for years and I still need it. Also my neighbor told me how much he loves us and how good of neighbors we are...which made me feel good. And a couple of weeks ago, I celebrated my birthday and my family made it an awesome day for me! I am trying to focus more on the good than the bad right now.. its not easy either. 

5. What is your current favorite song?

I am still loving...have a listen.. 


Have a beautiful Friday! 

xoxo

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.