Errand Day! [ Video ]

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Yesterday I spent the day cleaning the house... and today it was all about running errands. I didn't really want to go... but I got my list ready ↓ and out the door I went!  ( The video is at the bottom! )


There is a funny thing about this list. I posted it to my Instagram which feeds onto my facebook page.. Well the baby food became a HOT topic! Everyone was wondering what the hell I was talking about.. Do I have a baby here now?? Am I pregnant?? What is the baby food for!!!??? The questions were really funny! Well the baby food is for the kitty cats!! Not a baby! 

So I took off to the market and got the few groceries.. 


and then I was off to CVS where I enjoyed some shopping and that magic coupon machine gave me an extra...



and I got even more extra bucks when I checked out! That haul/video coming up in just a few minutes! 

Then it was off to the.. 


for household stuff.. and my last stop was...

Returning movies at the Redbox. 

I was super happy to get back home. The day is beautiful and I didn't really want to leave the house today but I did and now I am home for the night.. Here's the quick video of what I got today! 

Hope you enjoy! 


I will be back soon with the CVS haul from today.. Stay tuned! 

xoxo

K Jaggers



Take some time to explore Our newly updated YouTube Page. Check out all my recent videos in the first row and browse through all the different categories of videos (like Beauty, Cooking, Pets, Trips and much more!) located in the bottom rows. Plus,subscribe to my Youtube Channel  (click on the Subscribe button in the top right ) and be the first one to learn about newly released videos! Enjoy!

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.