Wednesday CVS Haul!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I had to run into CVS today and came out with more than I expected! I was soooooo excited to pick up the New Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream.. which is the highlight of this haul.. BUT I got some other things too! 

Hope you enjoy! 


And here are the pictures! 



I was so happy to walk into the store and see these new Aveeno Products. Aveeno makes some amazing face and body products.. However there is only one color with is - Fair to Light - Don't know why they haven't added more colors to the line but this one does match me.. 

I also got the new


Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads. I just needed some more makeup wipes and wanted to try these out too! 

I am doing my own hair at this point so I picked out the 


Clairol Nice n' Easy Color Blend dye in 114 A Natural Lightest Golden Brown. Super fast and Super easy! 

I also got these hair care products from Loreal..


This is the Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo and Conditioner. I can't wait to test these out!!

I also got another one of the 


Loreal True Match Crayon Concealers but this one is darker. I want to contour with it and got color Medium/Deep N6-7-8. 

I couldn't leave without some nail products...

I got these Essie 


Sleek Stick Nail Strips. They are so pretty.. and I can't wait to use these! 

I also got this amazing spring color in Essie Polish 


in


which I loooooove!!!! 

This is a super exciting haul for me with the new Aveeno products.. Have you seen them in your drugstore yet?? Have you tried it??  Pleeeeaaase let me know your thoughts below! 

K Jaggers
6 comments on "Wednesday CVS Haul! "
  1. I love that nail polish color! I am obsessed with mint these days!

    XO, Rachel
    With Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried the Aveeno BB Cream yet, but it sounds like a win. Aveeno makes AMAZING products! But they may have decided to stick with Fair to Light for their color choice because BB Creams were originally only generally available in that color. But I have fair to light skin and can't wait to try it out!!
    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always in CVS it seems--today will not be an exception--I am definitely going to check out the Aveeno products-they have always been great and the shampoo--need major repair for my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lot of girlyness there. I don't really get time for all that - and it's very masculine in my house. Looks nice though. Love to see before and after pics :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I had much hair I would be more into the hair coloring. Thanks for linking up with Thirsty for Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Rachel.. Its so pretty! I have wore it since you left your comment and I love it.. go get one!

    @ Danielle Hughes..I am testing it out now and its pretty nice! I will have a review up soon!

    @ MikiHope..I have yet to try out any of the shampoos and hair products but I am going to get some soon! I love 99% of their products and I bet you won't be disappointed in any of the new products.

    @ PinkOddy...Thanks for your manly comment! haha! Have a great week!

    @ Wayne.. And thank you Wayne. Have yourself a wonderful week too! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.