Sunday Social

Sunday, February 17, 2013
Sunday Social

Happy Sunday Friends! 

Time for another Sunday Social! 

1. Best Valentine’s Day you’ve ever had:


That's hard to say. Scott and I have had a lot of great Valentines's Days together! One year we were in Tennessee for Valentines Day ...in a beautiful cabin


Actually we were supposed to be there for a week. The first couple of days I remember thinking how big the cabin was just for Scott and I. We were working on the road at the time and anytime we came off.. we would just go rent a cabin. We loved it.. we did all of our own cooking and it was a nice change. But that particular time we were there for 2 or 3 days and then we got an emergency phone call that a family member was in the hospital.. and it was serious. So our week was cute short but the first few days was amazing! 


2. Worst Valentine’s Day you’ve ever had:


One year Scott called me up from work and said..

" Don't be upset, I haven't had time to get you anything"

I was upset that he said that.. but he did come home bringing gifts. However. it wasn't the gifts.. I was just hurt that he couldn't make the time. And after he said that.. there was nothing he could have done to change the gloomy feeling that year. 

3. What did you do for Valentines this year?

We celebrated at home this year! 
I cooked..

And even made a video.. check it out if you want! 



I served this sweet cookie for dessert!



Scott got me flowers and parfume



And we ended the night with wine and snuggles!!



4. Best Valentines Idea if you’re single:

I personally think you need to get past the miserable single girl idea and go get yourself some pretty flowers and candy. Focus on the people you do have in your life that you love. Its not just for couples!!

5. Favorite Valentines Candy? 

Its not really a candy but my favorite would have to be..


Tumblr_mf5jo9txok1qdbhtao1_500_large

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

6. Favorite Valentines Memory from your childhood:


My childhood memories of Valentine's Day consist of my grandfather running around with all these ♥ shaped boxes of handy with cards handing them out to the ones he loved. I swear.. he did it the same year after year. I even moved in 2 doors down and I remember him coming across the yards, candy in had to give me. It was simple yet always thoughtful. 

xoxo

 K Jaggers


1 comment on "Sunday Social"
  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful valentine's! Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.