Ready For Bed..

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

* Yawn * I have been so tired since about 6pm. I don't know what is going on with me but it sucks! I thought today would be pretty productive but I didn't get that much done today with husby home. We just hung around the house today for the most part. 


We both worked on the Shout review!! 


If you haven't checked it out yet.. click here to watch it. Its funny because my husband did a guest video review too! Which was totally sweet of him! 

Once Jackson got home the boys hung out 


and played basketball 


Then they played video games for a while and just hung out. I was so happy about it because I just was dead on the couch. I slept for a while off and on and was thankful when husby cooked up some fish. 


It was actually pretty good and it was even better that I didn't have to cook it. Scott wanted me to roast a chicken but I was feeling so bad that there was no way in hell I was working in the kitchen. 

I have since took a bath and now I am in my bed and I am about to call it a night. I can promise you that in just a little while.. I am going to lay down and try to sleep. I don't know why my body is wanting it so badly but I am going to try to give it what it wants. I have been miserable all night long. My body is aching.. I have a small headache and I am so damn tired. I know when to stop fighting it.. 

I hope you had a wonderful Wednesday! 

I am going to get some rest and come back feeling better tomorrow. Ohhh.. no kittens yet! 

xoxo

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.