Sleepy

Tuesday, January 10, 2012
10915418_large

Afternoon! I did manage to drag myself out of bed about an hour ago. And I was right.. I feel really tired being it was so late when I fell to sleep. I am praying my coffee gives me the energy I so need right now. I could seriously lay back down and fall back to sleep much easier now than tonight. But....staying up and just dealing with it. Husby is suppose to be working only a half day but he has some appointments that he needs to do so I don't know what time he will be home.

We called and scheduled an apt with ADT and they are suppose to be coming in a few days. I like the idea of alarming the house up and right now I see all kinds of commercials saying its $100.00 to install and as low as $27.00 a month. I really don't care how much it is.. its worth it! But he HAS to be here for that appointment because God knows, they will try to sell me everything! We are not guarding Fort Knox here.. Just want a little extra security! My mom says her alarm use to go off all the time in the night scaring her to death.. so I want to try to avoid that at all cost!

Here in a few minutes, I am getting Brittany's box ready and heading out to the post office. I think its freezing outside.. well at least in the house its cold. When I woke up... I was freezing.. and now I am just trying to warm the house up. But heading out in a while.. thankfully I won't have to dress all up just to go to the post office. Luckily we have a post office within a mile of the house so I won't have to be gone long. I do want to stop by CVS and see if I can find the Wet n' Wild bush sticks.. I am looking for a cream bronzer ( drug store bronzer ) and I saw those sticks online and thought it might be fun to try.

I have a ton of reviews today. I got up the ELF 4 Piece Mineral Brush Travel Kit  last night and today I woke up to an really sweet email saying that they loved the review and the video to go with it! I love hearing from you guys! I have more reviews coming up and I am going to do my normal " post " type of review and also start adding video reviews with each one now too. I think for a lot of you.. its hard to watch the video's..so I can't just do video only. If you are on some slow type of dial up connection the videos will pause. So thats the reason for both kind of reviews. The video's for the most part will not be long reviews. Just a fast little video so you guys can really see the items up close that I am reviewing!

Ok.. on to packing up that box!

xoxo

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.