NOVEMBER!!!!!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011
295942_240518606005914_133481940042915_717614_196491927_n_large

Just a quick hello!! I have a sick husby at home today and he is just miserable. I am hoping he keeps his flu germs to himself.. I left him a note last night that said...

" Don't go anywhere.. come up stairs and cuddle with me.. Stay with me"

and thankfully he didn't. I really wanted to him to just stay home... don't go anywhere but he did run out for a bit to get a few things done and to get some medicine. I don't want to be sick so him crashing on the couch was better!

BTW.. my friend gave me the go ahead to post this..





Thats our new little baby joining our lives!!  Can you see it?? I have seen a ton of ultrasounds so I totally can see this baby! Its too early to tell if its a boy or girl but my guess is a GIRL!!!

 Ok.. back to things around here.. Scott is wanting to work in the spare bedroom and get it all cleaned up and organized today. I don't know why he is wanting to do this today if he is feeling so bad! But I guess we will be working on that today. He's grumpy because he feels so bad so I don't really want to do a lot with him until he starts feeling better and gets in a better mood!

Well have a great November Day!!!!

 I will be back later when I can!

xoxo

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.