Happy Halloween!!

Monday, October 31, 2011
 
Hello friends!!
 
Happy Halloween to you all!!!
 
I know many of you are working right now and a lot of our trick or treaters are in school.. waiting and waiting to get out of there!! I think its cute to see all the little kids roaming around the neighborhood getting their treats! Remember you really do need to check that candy before letting them eating it. I hate to scare anyone but I still think we have to be careful because not everyone out there is kind. So just safe.
 
I don't have any big plans today. I am hoping to stay in most of the day. It took a while for me to fall asleep last night too. I think tonight.. I am turning off the tv and trying it that way. I am having such problems trying to fall asleep.. I got to get that fixed.. Its miserable on me.
 
Its kinda cool today.. I got the fireplace going to warm it up in here. Scott woke up late and was rushing around here. I had hoped  he would have got it warmed up in here but he was in such a hurry that I don't think he did anything but iron and get out the door. I am going to work around the house, take it easy and just wait on him to get home tonight. I have no idea what I'm making for dinner but it will be something easy being he works till 8pm.
 
Well I got a friend I want to email right now.. so going to work on that and I will be back soon!
 
HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN!!!
 
xoxox
 
K Jaggers

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.