Sunday, August 7, 2011
Hi guys..
Hope you had a beautiful Saturday! It has been kinda drewry around here. It has rained off and on for days on end. Scott played golf today.. and it was drizzling during some of that time too. We all kinda slept in and took it easy. Scott took Brittany with him. Jackson went last time so it was her turn. I took her up there along with all his golf stuff and then Jackson and I did a little shopping! We went to CVS and got some new things including a lot of new make up from the Salma Hayek Collection .. If you missed out on that haul you can click → HERE ← to see it! Super excited about everything I got and will be trying it all out and letting you know about it! I was able to get all that because of the sale, plus my extra bucks and in store coupons.. I even transferred some coupons right to my card and when I got to the store I was able to print them out. Its a new way CVS is helping us save a little more. You can access your extra care bucks online through their website.. then it will have coupons that you can add to your card if you want. It took a few minutes for me to figure out and I will try to get a post up of just how to do that and where to go on the website to make it happen.. Like I said.. it was late and I don't really remember.. Another thing.. I didn't realize that the Salma Hayek Nuance line was buy one get one 50% off..I started checking out...realized it was.. went back and got more. There no signs and I didn't see it in the ad. So maybe you should check your CVS if you are interested in buying some.

Jackson and I were going to head to the grocery after but we were hungry.. so we grabbed some lunch and made our way back home. He took a 2 1/2 hour nap and I got busy trying to get the house cleaned up and work on the post haul. My friends invited us over for a little while so the kids could play. We got cleaned up and out the door we went. Jackson was none to happy about meeting them. He is so shy when it comes to new people. We got there.. he didn't say a word for the first 10 minutes and then we put on cartoons for their daughter and him.. We thought if they sat their together watching it, the might talk. She is really shy too. We hung out and tried to let them hang out.. I think they might had said 2 words the entire night. But it was nice to get him over there and try. We met Scott at the dealership and then we all took off for a Mexican dinner. A late dinner at that. It was 930 by then.. We ate fast.. got the kids home and in bed and we have just enjoyed the rest of the night together. Its been nice and quite and I have loved it. We are doing all that till the kids go home. They have to get ready to go to school and need to start getting to bed earlier.

I got a lot done the past couple of days.. I got all the shopping done, bills paid , cabin rented for weekend with Laura and her family ( click HERE to see the pictures of the cozy little place! ) , I got the hotel done for when we take the kids home, got Scott's birth certificate ordered for the cruise, got a few things ordered for the trip, got Brittany's build a bear ordered online, worked on laundry, and pretty much got things organized.. Still so much to do. Mom is planning for the cruise every day.. Right now.. I am planning a trip to take the kids home.. then planning a week with Laura and Jerred with baby Ashlynn that includes a weekend in Gatlinburg..After that I can plan for the cruise. The next 4 weeks are going to be the busiest ever. Its going to be hard too.. but I am just rolling with the punches. We have 2 weeks after Laura and Jerred's visit before we leave for the cruise. And the day before the cruise we are driving to Louisiana and partying the night away in the French Quarters. That is where we are all meeting up.. The next day we are sailing off! I am just counting the days to get on that boat! Super excited!! I am just having to get the other stuff done and do it with a smile on my face and then its really OUR vacation! I cant wait! Mom is super excited and right now 14 of our family members are going! How cool is that. We will all do our own things and spend time with each other as we want!

But.. another thing that hit is.. the owner of this house is wanting to show it on Tuesday of next week.. That means tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday we are cleaning the house really good. No fun huh.. But it needs it anyway.. We are renting a carpet cleaner tomorrow too..Lots of work for us. I about died.. I also have to get all the cats out of here. He knows of the 2 not the 5. I think he might not be so happy about that. So we are packing up the cats and taking them to a friends. It will only be for an hour or so.

Then its time to pack the kids up and get them home. I will really miss them. I think I am going to enjoy the break at first but its always hard. I wish we had a more normal environment like the school year and we would all be a little happier. Running wild all the time gets a little tiring. Both kids are happy about getting to see all their friends. Brittany is getting her first male teacher ever. She is pretty nervous about it too! Be interesting.. thats for sure!

I got a ton of responses about where you keep your pet food. I also got a few links to videos too. I will be getting that post done sometime soon. I got emails and I got a lot of answers on facebook too. So be on the look out for that too. I am still confused about where to store it. I might just end up making room in a cabinet for it. But that's not so easy our cabinets are full. Hopefully when we move we will figure out a good place for it! Thanks for all the feed back!

Well.. I have another busy day tomorrow. Have a ton of cleaning to do and Scott is going to be up earlier. He is going to get the carpet cleaner and we also got a screen that got tore, so he is taking it to lows to have it fixed. Then we are all 4 going to get this house cleaned up.. I mean really cleaned up.

Sorry this post is so long. I just wanted to catch up since I have been busy and not able to talk!

Hopefully I go dream of Paris tonight. That's where my head has been the past couple of days.. I want to save for a trip with Scott to the city of love and want to dream about it tonight! ♥

Sweet Dreams

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.