BIG CVS HAUL!!!

Saturday, August 6, 2011
Hello.. Its been a little while since I have done any kind of haul on here. But today I went and hung out at CVS for a while and decided that I would finally try the new Salma Hayek Nuance line. They were having a buy one get one 50 %  off sale on these products.. I also had a lot of extra care bucks ( over $ 50.00 ) that I used so I didn't have to come out of pocket very much for all that you are about to see.

I have heard of nothing but good reviews on these products.. Some claim they are the drugstore equivalent to the Bobby Brown line. I have not tried of any these yet.. I will try to get reviews up as soon as possible.. There are a ton of things going on right now so some of the reviews might be after the cruise.. But I will do the best I can..I do like to try it for a week or so before ever doing a review.

Anyway.. Here's what I got!

Sorry if some of the pictures are not perfect. I'm in a hurry so.. I didn't photo shop them any.




I got all kinds of goodies from the Nuance line and a couple of odd balls. Will talk about them at the end.

Here are the shadows I picked.. They have a very unique package..


A dome shape and when you open it up


These little quads with the shadows..


These are the Neutral Colors..


This is the Smokey colors..

I also picked up these 2 items..

The one on the left is the Nuance Primer and Tinted Moisturizer in # 250 Light/Medium


I decided to also get the Mineral Foundation in #225 Light Medium


Its rather large and it does not come with a sponge or applicator. I never use them anyway..so like that I get more product and no nasty little applicators.


I thought this Cheek Trio was pretty so I got one.


This is in # 290 Pink...and again.. No applicator.


Here is the dual concealer and brighter in # 270 Light..


This is the Nuance finishing powder


in # 310 - Light Medium..


I really wanted this Brow Kit that is also in the collection.

This one is in # 095 Medium Blonde

I went ahead and got the Lasting Wear Gel Eyeliner that is in a pencil.. Hoping to love this!


I really don't think I will like this but I got it anyway to try out..

This is the Ultra Volumizing mascara in # 050 Black..


The wand is not too big.


I also got these 2 lipsticks..Sorry about the picture being fuzzy.. To me it looks like a dual lipstick with gloss in the bottom. But no.. it is not dual at all..


I got this pinky color in # 135 Coral.


And this one in # 140 Nude .. liking this one the best..


And I really wanted this item..

This is the rose petal Hydrating Balm with evening primrose and shea butter. You can use his on your lips, cuticles, elbows, and any other dry patches.


Its kinda small but a little goes along way..


It smells amazing..

That's it for the Salma Heyek items I bought.. I will be trying all these over the next couple weeks and I will for sure get color swatches up in the next couple of days. Like I said..busy schedule right now so I will get to the reviews as I can.. I will list prices with the reviews.. For the most part the prices are $ 10.00 or under.

A little more about this these products.

All these products are ..

* Ophthalmologist Tested *

* Hypoallegenic *

* Fragrance Free *

* Dermatologisted Tested *

* Mineral Oil Free *

* Parabean Free *

* Not tested on animals *

There is a over 100 items in the total collection.. Including, make up, skincare, and hair.

This line is exclusive to CVS.

............................................................................................

Ok.. I picked up 2 other items too..


Brittany broke one of my favorite Milani Blushes yesterday so I had to get another one.

This is the Milani Blush in # 201 Luminous. I love the baked ones too but this one is like a every day type of blush for me.. Love it!!


And I had a coupon for 2 $ off a Rimmel eye item so I got another liner.

This one is in # 061 Jet Black  ( Soft Kohl )

Well finally.. done!!

Hope you liked the haul.. Stay tuned for those swatches and reviews!

Happy Weekend!

=0)

K Jaggers

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.