A Tired Monday

Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm not going to lie.. I am not dancing around like that cute flower above. I am still not feeling too good. My body is hurting..from the minute I get up.. Neck..Back..and in addition to that.. my hips are hurting. What the hell is going on?? It was after 530 am before I fell to sleep and then Jackson woke me up at 9am. But thankfully I fell to sleep. But here I sit.. late in the afternoon..thinking about starting this day. I am kinda grumpy..tv still not working so yep.. watching movies and seriously thinking about calling another provider. I keep thinking what is God trying to teach me with this.. Maybe more time with the kids...Maybe patience..But to be very very honest and it really pisses me off!

I got a lot I want to try to get done around here today. None of us in this house are ready to do anything yet. But the house will sure wait on us! It always does. I am almost all caught up on laundry..but that's only going to last a day or so. It never stays caught up for long! Last night i was busy working on it and its all on the kitchen table. In the middle of the night/morning...and look at what I saw!


All 3 kittens found a new comfy spot to sleep.. How cute!


They look totally comfortable don't they?


Just precious and..


Sleepy!

I had to turn on the dining room light to get these pictures and I ended up waking them..


So they moved around a bit1


Omg.. so sweet!


This is big boy.. and he looks really tired!


Mylo doesn't look awake or happy either!

The only one that was sleeping good was..



She is gong to die when she sees this picture! I think I took this picture around 4 am so I am not exactly right about her being the only one that was getting sleep.. I think everyone but me was sleeping!

I got a few fun tags that I might try to get done today. I think tags can be fun and helps us all to get to know each other better!

Wow.. am I tired.. Maybe today I should lay down with the kids when its quite time. Not sure but sounds pretty good to me!

Well off to the shower.. hopefully that will wake me up a little bit!

Talk to you guys in a bit!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.