Thank you Google Chrome!!!

Thursday, June 30, 2011
Well.. I was in the middle of working on this post and Google went down.. I doubt many of you know about it but it was down for about 7 minutes and blogger is still not working. There is all kinds of complaints on the help forums. After a hr of it being down and frustrating me.. I thought of something.. First I had not yet installed Google Chrome on my computer since it shut down .. So I installed it and here I am talking to you guys! I am more use to Internet Explorer than Google Chrome so I use it more..but the Google Chrome is amazing. Its one of the best..If you haven't ever checked it out..you should. 

So today went pretty well.. The kids and I stayed home.. I needed to run to the store but I got busy around here instead.. I tore apart 2 of the bedrooms and really cleaned them up.. Not to mention I worked on laundry.. I cant say it enough.. Laundry could be a full time job in this house. I am so not kidding. Its a big job when its just Scott and myself and with the kids here.. its just insane. When you add the towels and bedding in.. its a huge job to keep up.. 

I did manage to take some pictures from today so enjoy! 

When I got up.. I turned up the air for a bit and the fresh air in.. It had been days.. maybe even weeks since the windows were open so we all enjoyed letting in the sunshine and fresh air especially..


the kittens! The loved soaking up the sun! 

Before I knew it.. it was lunch time.. 


I made some cute little heart ham sandwiches and added...


a pickle chips and cookies for Brittany..


Jackson and I skipped the pickle and opted for the cottage cheese..


We all ate on the porch with a game of Uno of course! 
I try to eat lunch with the kids every day..meals is something I miss out a lot on when they are in Indiana so its special to us every time to eat together.Sometimes we eat separate but for the most part meals are together. 

I brought out a new toy for the kittens today.. 


I had this scratching post in one of the bedrooms and it never got used anymore.. But the kittens loved it..


The 3 of them were all over it! 


I love watching them play! 


Here the boys are on the other kitty city!


How cute is this wild guy!?


They have just took over the house like little gizmos that turn into gremlins when you add water! 
=)

Scott came home and said he wanted to take the kids to the park.. The break was appreciated because I was in the middle of changing the blog template.. More on that in a few!

So here are their pictures from the park that they took for me! 


There they go.. This is a big walking park.. It goes on for miles and miles..I have never been in it.. But I drive by it all the time.. Looking at these pictures makes me leery of it..


As you can see its very dense woods.. no lighting and not safe to walk alone. 


I don't even know if I would feel safe with Super Cooper.. Maybe it would be different on the weekend when others are walking too. But not alone..


There goes my Jackson running! 
Love Scott is getting all that energy out of them! 


It is a pretty area. 


Wonder if there are mountain lions around or anything.. It looks so secluded..


Brittany Belle..


I love this picture.. I am going to have to check it out for myself when there are more people around.. 
This is very pretty! 


Great picture baby! I love this one a lot!!!!!!!


This one is good too! 


Those are in fact our kids.. Cooper too.. plus we have a couple more!


I cant believe they are doing that in the heat! 


Around the corner they come!


Cooper looking tired and leading the way back to the car! 

They came home.. We had a pasta dinner.. The kids cleaned the kitchen up the best they could..while Scott and I had a few minutes to ourselves on the front porch. Then after we come back in I saw another great opportunity for picture with one of the kittens! 


They love playing in shoes! 


How cute is he? 

Then it was time to start a game of Life with the kids..


This game was waayyyyyy to complicated for my kids.. They were just crazy to play with.. 


It felt like it was lasting forever!!


But they loved it.. 


I think the $ was also complicated for them but it does help with the math a little.


I landed on get married first.. Guess God has that figured out..


Scott took over the game thankfully and I enjoyed a long bubble bath.. 

Its 2 am and I still have breakfast to sit out for the kids and coffee to make.. I have got to get to bed soon!

I hope you guys like the new layout. I was tired of the black.. I wanted something more light for spring and I love sunflowers. I wish it was 3 column but its ok to switch things up sometimes. I will get all the gadgets figured out tomorrow and if you have trouble finding anything just send me an email to kishajaggers@aol.com and I will get back to you asap.. I am sorry about the lighter text being hard to read, With the black back ground I had to use lighter text and here I have to use darker. Sorry.. 

I have been trying to get things more organized around here. I hate disorder.. A few months ago I found this calendar that I really liked so tonight I officially switched things over.  


Its a huge planner..


with full pages for each day except Sat and Sun. It will take some time getting use to because I had a whole week on one page before but I think the extra room is going to be good. 

So any of you watching this Casey Anthony case? I think she is going to prison for the rest of her life. Her dad was back on the stand today for like the 100th time and was really compelling. The defense is suppose to be wrapping up their case tomorrow..Who knows if she is going to testify.. I am really wanting to see if she does. I don't think her attorneys want her to but I think she want to get up there and try to talk herself out of what she did. The prosecution will eat her alive if she gets on that stand. So tomorrow is going to be very interesting! 

Its late.. I am heading to bed!

Talk to you guys tomorrow!

K Jaggers


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.