Grumpy..

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Well I got up at 7 and to go with Scott to the hospital so he could get some kind of pain meds injected into his neck. Thankfully, I am back home enjoying some coffee and thinking about dozing off on the couch in a few minutes. I am still really tired and some sleep would really help.. Jackson is playing Wii and Brittany is back to sleep too. She has the right idea!

I am still pretty grumpy about Scott today. I just don't bounce back so fast. Its nothing that we need to keep fighting about but I must say.. I don't mind that he has to work late tonight. He apologized however I didn't. I really don't feel sorry for anything I said.. I was just really upset with how he acted.. Hopefully the time apart will make tonight a bit easier for both of us.

So I woke up to a rude comment left on the blog. So I responded.. So asshole.. if you want to read what I wrote.. click HERE.. I wasn't so kind back...I think if you are going to leave me a rude comment then you should at least read my post IN FULL before doing so. Know what you are talking about before talking trash. Most of the time I wont post those kind of comments but I wanted to respond and I only felt it was fair that everyone got to see both sides... And I personally don't care if  anyone agrees with them or I . It makes no difference to me.. I simply don't take bullshit very well. Today is not the day!

Well I am laying down,. Maybe I will wake up in a better mood!!!

More post to come later today!

K Jaggers