Late Night Play!!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011
In moms house everyone gravitates upstairs to hang out in the evening.. There is a lot to do up there and my kids were playing with it all!!


Don was helping to teach Jackson how to play pool!!!


There he goes!


Mom helping.. and she is one great pool player.. But as you can see .. She hurt her wrist a while ago and had been wearing a brace =(


My princess.. She is growing up so fast on me!

Love this picture!


Sammy's toys are even upstairs!


God only knows what they are doing to that dog! It looks like they are dressing him up!


Mom and Jackson!


Mom and Brittany!


Mom and Sammy!



He is such a little ham!

Love these pictures!


K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.