Swimming!!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011
My mom lives in a upper class neighborhood and I guess they got a pool too! How nice is that!? So of course my kiddos were really happy  too!

Brittany Belle!


She is not a strong swimmer yet.. For some reason she has a slight fear of the water.


But Jackson is a different story..


He likes to make a splash!


Looks like Brittany needs to rest!


Jackson looks cute as can be!


Off the diving board he goes!



I am so glad he is a good swimmer.. Scott should have been a diver and has taught him all kinds of things at the pool...Flips and twists!!


He is getting so big.. Honestly it scares me..


Brittany with no floaties!


It does loo like a really nice pool..


Mom in the water!


and Jackson back to diving!

K Jaggers

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.