Todays Look

Tuesday, March 15, 2011
This was actually ~ Yesterday's ~ look!! I wanted to do a few looks in honor of the up coming Saint Patricks day! So I will be doing at least one more Saint Patricks day look.I really have 2 mind so you might get 3 different looks!!



Full view..
 Yesterday I was not feeling so good.. I think it shows!
 But really I wanted to show you the pretty green look I have on my eyes!


Up close

This look is pretty calm..
I think you could wear this look to work or a school play...etc..
Its perfect for daytime!


Downward View..

I used a green cream shadow from the Revlon Moonlit Jewels palette as a base.
Then I used believe it or not.. The Wet n' Wild ~ Cool as a Cucumber ~ pallet in only the dark green and applied it all over my lids. I then took the Loreal Hip loose shadow in ~ Rebel ~ and applied it on the lid only. It gave it a great little sparkle! To highlight my brow bone I used the Loreal HIP loose shadow in ~ Restless~..I then lined my lids and water line with a black pencil and put on a couple coats of Rimmel mascara.. and I was done!

( For my face I used Maybelline Dream Matte Foundation..My happy booster powder, bronzer and blush.. Rimmel lipstick in Dreamy..And my ELF Eyebrow kit..



Soft pretty green eyes!

I find that greens work on almost everyone!

Perfect for Saint Pattys day!

Stay posted for more to come!!!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.