Bath & Body THURSDAY Goodies!!!

Thursday, March 10, 2011
As many of you know, Thursdays are free gift days at Bath & Body if you are signed up with the LUV BBW CLUB...
I have done a lot of these post but if you want to see the last post you can click the link below..


Soooooooo..

Here are the March Freebies!!

2 of the Mini Signature Bath & Body Works Candles!!

These little candles are mighty little candles..They smell amazing and they burn forever!!

Love it!!


Actually loved it so much that I bought 3 more...They are 3 for $ 5.00 and I thought I could use these around the house. I mean what house couldnt use a little more smell good stuff!!


They also have a sale going on where you buy 2 Signature Products, Get the 3rd for free..
Since I had a 40% coupon I decided to get full sizes of the Carried Away Products. For last months freebie ( click ~ HERE ~   to see it )  I picked up the small sizes in these and fell in love with how fresh and sweet it smells..


Here is the Shower Gel..


The Fragrance Mist!


And the lotion!

I got everything for less than $ 20.00..

Bargain!!

They also gave me this coupon for...


A signature item..


with an purchase of $ 10.00 or more..


Valid till April 17

If you want this coupon and don't have it just use the code

S113648

either at the register on online.


They also told me about Fragrance Event going on

THIS SATURDAY..

FROM 1 PM - 5 PM


Where you can get this cute tote and a full size NEW Country Chic Lotion with

ONE Signature Collection Purchase!!


The fragrance Event is when you can get the free tote and lotion!


So head in this Saturday for..

~ A fragrance personality quiz ~
~ Consult with fragrance experts to learn all the ways to wear your favorite fragrance~
~ Enjoy the exclusive offers and FREE GIFT with any Signature Collection purchase. ~
~ And Vote for their next Summer Fragrance~

This is why we LOVE Bath & Body Works!!!

For more information on the event you can visit

or


Love the freebies and Love my new products!!

Good Bath Products are such a luxury for me!
 
I simply love them!

K Jaggers

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.