{ My Love }

Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Love Graphics

I just wanted to quickly let you know that I love you very much Scott. Sorry things have not been ideal lately!! I am thinking things will get better when its just us again!! ( If that ever happens!! j/k) I dont want things to be so hard.. I appreciate that loving email this morning.. It made my day better already!! I know I over react sometimes.. Last night just seemed difficult! Today is better!! Thank you for loving me so much.. I am a very lucky and blessed woman to have you in my life. Even on the hardest days I wouldnt want anyone standing beside me except YOU..

xoxo

Love you..

K
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.