Getting sleepy!!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Its been a long day around here.. I got tons done around the house. Its funny because you cant really tell how much work around here I actually did today! Funny how that works!

Scott didn't get home till after 8. We sat down and ate dinner in front of the tv while watching American Idol. I cant believe what happened on there tonight..Wonder how many of you guys saw it.. The jazzy guy Casey Abrams got voted off..I know he was talented but he wasn't someone I really cared for..So he started to sing his song to try to get the judges to use their one and only save on him and they stopped him in the middle of the song and told him there was a huge mistake and that he is staying.. Pretty shocking!! I hope they didn't waste that save!! I mean I know he can really sing but hes just not one of my favorites! Will be interesting to see how it turns out now!! Cant wait for next week!!!

I got a ton of pictures posted from the Biltmore Estate..I still have a few more to get up in the coming days but if you haven't seen the largest house in America, check out the pictures!! It was such a fun neat place! I loved it.. I think it was a great birthday gift! I had a blast and cant wait to go back! It was so much more than I expected! Next time I hope to go with our friends and take our time a little more through the house. And from what I understand..Christmas is BEAUTIFUL there.. Will go back for that too!

Well tomorrow.. I have to run errands and get a few things done around town.. I need to pick up picture frames and something for dinner but besides that my day is pretty open.. Well..actually..I have a few things to do around the house too! I have been wanting to iron the curtains so that's going to happen maybe tomorrow too!

Well I am off to bed!!

Ohhh...Forgot...

Thankful Thursday....

Ok..l'm going to do it really fast..

~ Today I am thankful for all the great birthday wishes and gifts! Thank you so much!! ~
~ I am thankful for the beautiful weather we are having ~
~ I'm thankful for the life my husband works hard to give me ~
~ I am thankful that Elizabeth Taylor crossed to the other side peacefully ~
~ I am thankful for the time I had to play outside with Super Cooper ~
~ Thankful that my sons report card was better this time! ~
~ Thankful for Don showing my mom a great time in London~
~ Thankful for breathing and having another day here ~

Now I am going to bed!!

If you have not yet entered our giveaway, click the link below and leave me a comment telling me what your favorite bath or shower item is and why and your entered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.