~ FINISH THAT SENTENCE ~

Wednesday, February 23, 2011




~ So these questions came in via email that I thought would be fun to answer on here!!~

Maybe this will help you get to know me a little better!

=)))
_______________________________________
1. I’ve come to realize that my body. . . is finally ok. I don't really have body issues anymore. I am more comfortable in my skin than what I ever have been. At 35 my body has went through a lot of changes but none that I cant live with! It aches more and feels pain easier but its ok because it has seen and been through some extraordinary things.



2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . . is one of the best jobs ever. I actually enjoy being home and working to make life better for not only myself but mainly for my husband and beautiful kids. Now I do have a part time job that I am actually starting this weekend...IThat little bit of extra $ will be used for my very expensive kids!


3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . . I honestly can not text and drive. I have done it many many times and have ended up on the wrong side of the road, in ditches, stopping fast to prevent a accident..I know many of us do it..I might be able to send a quick text sitting at a light but actually texting and driving is something I cant do. I would never want to hurt the people in my car, let alone person, another family..


4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . . a routine.. I need things to be on a schedule to really make me happy..A calender is one of the best tools I have ever used. Its important that I plan..Even though we all know that we cant plan everything but keeping things in some what of a normal schedule is very important to me.


5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost. . .... and gained. I have lost many members of my family to the other side but what keeps me going is the love and support from my friends and family..Mainly my children and Scott. They are what I have gained...Along with my beautiful soul mate of a best friend of mine who is always there to listen and support me. Who has also walked through some of my tragedies too...

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . . . people lie about me and when they try insulting me. I hate it when someone is upset with me. It never feels good.. But I also know that some people are going to say what they want without considering how it actually makes me feel..



7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . . its not so normal. I dont drink often..Maybe a glass of wine with dinner or something like that but I have never been a drinker. After one glass of wine, I am feeling pretty good, 2 glasses and I am feeling really good..and 3 puts me naked in the neighbors yard! =)


8. I’ve come to realize that money…is something that I am not so good with. I am not a huge saver. My kids are always wanting or needing something and the older they get, the more expensive they are!


9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . . are happy people and they reflect that by how they act/what they say. And other people, just aren't. And that's just too bad.



10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . . like to sleep in late.. I am so not a morning person!


11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . . are not as close to me as I would like. I lost a brother when I was 19 and my sister is about 10 younger than I am and lives in the Sunshine state...Wish we could see each other more!

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom… is one of the most fun people to be around. And to know her is to love her. . Shes a scatter brain but one of the best people I have in my support system. Love her bunches!



13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . . is too addicting. It just is. They have websites like crackberry for people who love their phones as much as I do! My blackberry is always next to me..one of the best phones I have ever owned!



14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . . I was really grumpy. I had to struggle not to upset my husband who is normally always happy in the mornings!


15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. .that the Giovanni was driving me crazy...He was meowing all over the house.. I just wanted to toss him outside but after a couple of minutes he was back asleep. Sweet little Gabby was right beside of me while I was in bed reading a Christian blog that was very inspiring and uplifting..

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . .that dinner is waiting on me to cook it.. Chicken!


17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . is a complex situation. He is very loyal and hard working but hes a man that really does not like any kind of social life! He lives in the woods away from everything..and it has taken years for him to be the father that I have needed. Luckily his father turned out to be my dad too and I feel blessed to have had 2 moms and 2 dads growing up. Love poured in.


18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . . I check the status updates and appreciate the ones that took some thought and show some wit.



19. I’ve come to realize that today. . . was not the perfect day but I made it through it and I am grateful for the lessons I learned today such as....how bad I smelled when I use to smoke. When I was out to my appointment today people kept coming in and out and all I could smell was those strong cigarettes. Really glad that's over for me.. Its just gross!



20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . ..is Wed. and American Idol is on for 2 hours!! I am looooving the new judges! Cant wait to settle in with my husband and Michael and watch it!



21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . . will be a better day! Which my great friend always tells me!

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . . learn about 5 different languages.

23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . . a fabulous human being.



24. I’ve come to realize that life. . . is a gift. And so are other people's lives. So we need to enrich and enhance other peoples lives with friendship and encouragement and maybe others will do the same for you! :)



25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . . will be a lazy weekend for Scott and I.. I hope we spend all of Sunday snuggled up in the bed!


26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . . is anything uplifting..I am a huge Brittany Spears fan, I love Beyonce, I love Michael Buble.. I love all music!

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . . are people who support me and love me on my worst day. I cant honestly count my truest friends on one hand. As I have gotten older its become clear that loyalty is a lost trait for many...My friends are loyal..

28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . . is one I will always look back on with the sweetest memories. Absolutely fantastic.



29. I’ve come to realize that my husband. . . is truly one of the best people on the earth. He is a handful and he is a pain some days but he makes me smile more than any other person ever has. I am so blessed to have him..I just wish I knew from a early age that I would find this great guy who I would love with all my being. It would have made things much easier to deal with if I had known that!


30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . . be more patient and understanding.. I have to really think before I talk other wise it just doesn't come out right. A lot of times it comes out like I am upset when I am really not..


31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . . my cats! lol.. Like you guys didn't know that already! Seriously I love holding my husbands hand, I love the rain, I love sleeping in, I love pancakes, I love the out doors and I love my family and friends above all.


32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . .math very well at all. It just was never something I really excelled at!

33. I’ve come to realize my past. . . is something I love to reflect on and laugh about with others who lived it with me.


34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . . . are ok but I prefer being home with my husband and kids more than being at a loud party..



35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . . .of roller coasters.. I just cant do them.. EVER..



36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . . is a great journey of new experiences that have all taught me lessons. I am wiser and stronger than ever before and I know that it just keeps getting better. I wouldn't go back to my younger years for anything..I am in such a better place now. I take nothing for granted. I know everything could be over tomorrow..and I am grateful for the life I have had. I look forward to what the rest of the journey has in store for me.



K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.