Swatches from the COVER GIRL NATURELUXE Line!!

Friday, November 4, 2011
In yesterday's CVS HAUL I showed you these...



new " gloss balms" .. I know they have been out a while but I passed them up and went on to other lipsticks. But with the sale that is going on right now at CVS these were buy one get one 50% off, so I decided to go with it and try them out!

Here are the swatches.. and then I will talk more about them..

This first set of pictures is without a flash..

Colors from top to bottom are..

1. # 210 - Thistle -
2. #250 - Cabernet -
3. # 235 - Grenache-
4. 245 - Pinot -


Now here they are with the flash..

Again colors are..

1. # 210 - Thistle -
2. #250 - Cabernet -
3. # 235 - Grenache-
4. 245 - Pinot -


These are definitely sheer colors.. Just in case you are wondering this line offers 16 shades to choose from and what they mean when they say naturelux is that they choose to use more natural ingredients to make these instead of harsher ingredients.

The price is around $ 7.00 per balm.. which I don't think is too bad.. I think the color pay off is pretty good for a balm and I love the packaging because its small and fits very easy into any make up bag or purse. You will have to touch these up through out the day because as any sheer balm.. they will not last. but over all I like them and I am happy I bought them! I will do more pictures with each of the colors on my lips in the coming weeks but what I noticed today with wearing them.. as they do wear off they do not leave any harsh stains around your lips.. which is great!!

Have you tried these yet and if so what do you think of them!?

Email me and let me know!!


K Jaggers





Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.