A bit of Fresh Air!!

Friday, November 4, 2011
Hello friends!! 

I haven't done a updated post of the kitty cats in a while.. So I thought I would show you how much they are growing!!!! 

I thought even though its pretty cool outside that I would open the window for a few minutes today and let some fresh air in.. and guess who loved it!!!??

 

Yep all 4 of the kittens were trying to sit there and look out! 

Which I thought was the perfect time to take some pictures! 

Here are my 2 chocolates of the bunch! 


The male is on the left and the only female of the bunch is on the right! 


Isn't he cute!? We are for sure keeping him! We have named him 

SWAGGER JAGGERS


Here is the largest white one of the bunch.. I tend to call him Ferndaian because he is the biggest but he is also the most laid back.. Most days he is scared of his own shadow! 


This one was the smallest out of the litter and boy has he grown! 

My nickname for him is Gizmo


This sweet little thing is Sweet Pea.. 


OMG!! Is he just not adorable!?


I cannot even begin to try to explain how much I love these kittens! 


This has to be one of my favorite pictures of the day!!


Don't let their cute looks fool you! Having a house full of kittens gets crazy at times! 


Another one of my favorite pictures! 


I love this kitten to death.. he meows more than any of the others! 


Double trouble...


And Sweet Pea is husbys favorite! 

Now.. these kittens are going to be ready for new homes pretty soon. I hate to get rid of any of them but I have to make room for the next litter! Don't let my nicknames scare you off.. They are just temporary names ( well besides Swagger ) and who ever buys these kittens will name them on their own.. If you are interested in any of these adorable kittens let me know.. You can email me at kishajaggers@aol.com . We can fly them to you if you are not in my area. There is an extra charge to that but nothing is impossible when it comes to my babies.. Remember.. these are Persian kittens.. with papers and they are the loves of my life. The most important thing for me is finding loving homes where they will grow and flourish. I do ask for references and I do check them. Again... we only want to find the best homes possible for these kittens!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.