Revlon ~ Chili ~

Friday, November 4, 2011

Hello friends!! If you saw this POST or this HAUL then you know I bought this Revlon Polish in ~ Chili~.. Now I am not that great at doing nails.. thats why I had my nails done for me for years. But now, I am trying to do them myself and buying more and more polish. When I saw this polish I was in LOVE!!! I really liked the color.. I don't know why I feel ok wearing color when my nails are shorter vs when they are longer. But I painted my nails with this color last night and I think it looks as good on as it does in the bottle!!

This is also a Top Speed Polish that drys really fast.. For someone like me.. thats a requirement!! I know this is not the best paint job.. but look at the color.. is it not one of the prettiest fall colors? I love it and soooo happy I stepped out of my box and got it! I think that the Revlon Top Speed polishes are actually pretty good for the price. Normally quick-dry nail polish formulas seem to be fairly heavy and thick, to the point where they go gloppy  after a few uses. Not so the Revlon Top Speed polishes. For a quick-dry formula they were actually quite runny, but not in an annoying way that you couldn't work with. I thought it went on really smooth and after a few coats and a clear top coat it worked GREAT! It dries in about 5 minutes which is the ONLY reason I picked this. These retail for around $ 5.00 a bottle which is aprox $1.00 more than their regular polishes and I think its a steal! I promise you this is not the last Revlon Top Speed polish I will be doing.. I plan on getting ALL THE COLORS so stay tuned for those swatches! I love this and I couldn't be happier with the polish!

Have any of you guys tried this line yet? I know its not new but I am just trying it for the first time!! Let me know your thoughts if you have tried it and if not.. do you think you might try it now???

Email me!!


K Jaggers

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.