Crabtree & Evelyn Review!!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011
If any of you guys saw the POST that I did that was from the gifts from Scotland that my mom got me. Well.. I am going to be reviewing a few of those gifts and today I am going to start with


Crabtree & Evelyn Chocolate Chip Shortbread along with the Crabtree & Evelyn White Chocolate and Raspberry Biscuits. ( In Europe, they tend to call what we call, cookies - biscuits )

Lets get started with the..


Chocolate Chip Shortbread


As you can see this is a traditional shortbread cookie with dark Belgian Chocolate Chips.

Here are the ingredients


Now these are made in Britain, distributed from here in the US and also in the UK

Each lid comes with this beautiful embossed


Crabtree.

When you open the container, the goodies are stored like this..


Sealed up so they stay fresh.

When you get them out you have a little


tray of the shortbread " biscuits"


Looking at them you can tell they are loaded up with chocolate chips. I tend to like a chewy cookie best but these were very good. I was pleasantly surprised at how well they tasted. I think they are everything a shortbread biscuit/ cookie should be. They are Scottish in orgin, buttery, rich, tender and crumbly biscuit. They can add almost anything to this kind of cookie to make it different. With this particular one, its the dark Belgian chocolate chips.

Now lets move on to the


Crabtree & Evelyn White Chocolate and Raspberry Biscuits.


They are a traditional baked biscuit/cookie with real raspberries and chunky white chocolate.

Here are the ingredients


Again, with these the packaging is the same..


A foil package in the cylinder container

And here is what you get with these..


These biscuits/cookies are a very crunchy and they are loaded with raspberry and white chocolate chunks.

I didn't really know what to think before I tried them.. but


this beautiful little treat was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the BEST biscuits/cookies I have ever ever ate.

I kid you not, these will knock your socks off.

-------------------------------------------------------

I have never had a Crabtree & Evelyn product in my life. I was not going to a review on these because I wasn't sure if I could find them online but after really looking over the package, I found the website and long and behold they sell these!

If you are interested in getting someone a delicious little box of food goodies, then really consider ordering them some of these. The prices are very very reasonable and the product is so good that you will savor every bite. I seriously eat 1 cookie nightly before bed. I would eat them all if I had more! I will be ordering more and I might just be ordering some for Christmas gifts.

These biscuits/cookies just melt in your mouth.

Check out the website at


Also they don't just sell food items. If you take time to browse around the website you will find items from skin care, fragrance, home, and food treats!

GREAT BISCUITS AND COOKIES!!

Also will be reviewing some of their teas in the upcoming days!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.