New " Easy " Kiss Lashes...

Monday, October 31, 2011
While I was browsing the isles at CVS I saw some new lashes that I had to get to try!!

One of the most requested post and videos for me has been in regards to how to apply fake lashes. A lot of people struggle with this.. While for me its not too difficult anymore.. for many of you it is.

Sooooo.. I when I saw these..


I thought they might really be on to something!!

These new lashes claim to be 5 times faster and easier to apply!!

How they work is ..

on both sides of each lash.. there is a thin red string that it attached to the lashes.. You add the glue, allow it to get sticky ( as normal ) hold both ends of one of the lashes.. you pretty much position the lashes by holding the strings on the inner and outer corner of you eye.. Hold it for a few seconds until the glue dries and then carefully place a finger on on one end and then pull the string out.. do the same for each end.  Then repeat for the other eye..

As you can see in the first picture the red strings are what you hold on to to apply the lashes.. Not just a string holding the lashes in the box.

I have yet to try these but when I do.. I will be sure to come back and do a review on these.. Have any of you seen these out yet and tried them out???  Email me if you have tried these and have any feeling on these!! kishajaggers@aol.com.

I think they might just be on to something with these if they work as well as they claim to!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.