Last evening on the boat!!!

Thursday, September 15, 2011
After we got done with going to the chocolate buffet we headed out to the decks.. As you will be able to see it in the video below!


That boat was moving!!!

We then headed down to play the newly wed game..


This time I was allowed to record!


So I got a few clips of the game!




It was a lot of fun.. We all laughed so hard!!!! The older couple in the game was hilarious!!

We took a quick nap afterwards and then got cleaned up for our last dinner on the boat.

Here we are!


Scotts starter


My starter!


Part of the Parker family!

Me and my Mom..


My dinner..

Scott's dinner.. Clearly he got the same thing!

My dessert.. Baked Alaska.

Scotts " normal " dessert!

This month two girls in our Parker - Carnes Family had birthdays .. Vannessa and Laci so we had a little celebration for them..


As you can see Vanessa was soooooo red!! I think we really embarrassed

but she blew out her candle and listened to them sing happy birthday to her..

Next up..

Laci!

Hope she made a wish..


I soooo love these cappuccino's on the boat! Yummmm!!!


When got back to our room we had this little monster waiting on us!

I think its a gorilla!

We had to pack our things up and get them outside our door between 8-11 pm.. so we did that.. then it was time to party the night away..



Scott got busy getting the wine open with a little cork screw!


But he got it..


And the drinks were poured.. Not only did the wine get opened all the scope bottles that were full with vodka and a few other bottles of liquor were open and the night got started!


Laci and Me.


Soon we were heading out the deck for some fresh air.

Miss Laci!


Scott and Matt


Me and baby.. can you tell he is already feeling really good here!?


He was a happy camper!


And so was Matt


Looking up what?? I don't know!


Scott and Laci


Matt and me.


Monkeys!


I love this drunken picture of baby!! He is so happy!

Shortly there after, we headed to the comedy club for some entertainment..


We got seated right in front.. and again.. ordered some drinks..


I loved my coconut drink!!

Its also a bank!


It was really good!

Here I am.. with Scott messing with me!


It was some kind of fruity drink...


Scott was enjoying a vodka tonic..


and Matt and Laci had a black and white Russian!

Here they are!

We enjoyed our show..

and headed back to our room..







Where not only Matt and Laci joined us but also


Mom and Don!

We all hung out for a while.. Scott continued to drink.. which I knew was going to be a mistake!!!

Finally I kicked everyone out so I could deal with a very intoxicated husby...

Not so fun!!

I passed out before he did.. and in the morning, his hang over was more than apparent!

More to come!!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.