Blessed Day!!

Monday, September 12, 2011
Just a quick hello! I have a ton of things to do today and I don't have a lot of time!!

First..

Look who I picked up!!


Gabby and the 4 baby's!!!!!


2 chocolate and 2 white ones!!


Chocolate Baby


White baby!


Lighter Chocolate one!


White one!!


I haven't messed with them much. Gabby has been a little nervous with all the moving around and also with all the boxes in the house.


But she is doing great with them!


In the coming days I will try to figure out which ones are males and females.

Shockingly enough... Willow is not happy. She has been hissing and growling at not only the kittens but Gabby too. I just want to bust her little butt for being mean.. I am sure it will pass in the next couple days but Willow is not acting so sweet.. and she had better get over it!! They are hear to stay!

I haven't packed anything today. Yep running behind... I am leaving in a few minutes to go to the market and get more boxes.. Fun.. But I have all night and I am just making something light for dinner.. Like BLT's..

Ohhh... I am uploading all the pictures first.. So I am already to the 3rd day. I have lots of videos to go with each day.. And once I am done with the pictures, I will start uploading the videos! Stay patient!

Lots going on!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.