My Day..

Sunday, June 12, 2011
I got up today and got things finished up around the house..Then about 30 minutes before we were to leave I got the kittens fed..


I am doing it in there little " box" and its much easier.. I leave it in there for about 30 minutes and they all eat when they want.. and its less messy! =)


Got Gabby fed before going..


Giovanni too!


Everything waiting to be taken to the van..


Everything packed up and in..

Kittens and Gabby were last to go!


Here she is..




Checking on her babys..


Thank goodness for this handy little talking map.. I use to hate them but not anymore! This gets me every where I need or want to go!


Baby driving and talking.. Not safe Scott!!


Stretching my legs!


Beautiful view..


In Georgia..



100 miles to Atlanta..


It started pouring down on us..


So we stopped and had some dinner.. We just ran into waffle house because every where was packed but the coffee was good!


Back on the road agian... With a not happy Gabby.. She is not so good in the car. Giovanni is awesome at traveling compared to her!


Atlanta.


Beautiful City..


I wish we could vacation here for a few days too! I am sure I would find lots to do here!


There is the Olympic Torch


Through the tunnel we go..


Sun is setting on us..


Gabby getting some loves..



We made it to Alabama..


We stopped at a rest stop and it had this stuffed fox in there...I feel sorry for the fox..


It seemed to take forever to get this far!


There goes a tired Scott!

We are right outside Mobil Alabama right now.. It was time to stop for sleep.


Its a new La Quinta


and there is no smoking any where in the building..


and pets are NOT welcome!

( Except in our room! )


Kittys had free time..


and the little shit need to get off my computer!


and there was 2!


and there was 3! We are still missing one though!


Anyway.. its been a very long day.. Its 339 am back home and 239 am here. I am going to be sleeping in the car all morning so I don't care that I am still up.. Scott is the one who needs the rest. We had a really nice time once we got here and got out of the damn car! We have 500 miles to do tomorrow..

Cant believe I messed up the vacation sign! I was just in a really big hurry and just messed up on the dates! Its fixed now!! Doubt I will be chatting with you guys tomorrow.. Maybe later tomorrow night but who knows! I am going to be busy enjoying time with family and friends and just focus on making lots of great memories!

Hope all of you guys have a great Sunday! Check out the archives in the mean time and be inspired to do something wonderful!

Sweet Dreams..

K Jaggers
1 comment on "My Day.."
  1. AnonymousJune 13, 2011

    Wow! I wonder how the dealership would feel about one of their vans being smoked in, cats running around stinking it up, and someone driving while talking(which is illegal in most states. I hope whoever buys it gets a good deal and doesn't mind nasty cats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.