In the Car....

Saturday, June 11, 2011
Right now we are on 85 South and around Auburn Alabama making our way down the road..Its 10 pm our time and we plan on driving till around 1230 am..This blog post is coming to you guys straight from my blackberry! Nothing else to do!!

Sorry about the vacation post that was at the top of blog that had the wrong date on it. I did remove it with my phone. And I fixed it. On my laptop but won't be able to fix it until we get to the hotel..I was just in a big hurry...Can't believe I didn't notice it!

Gabby has been meowing all the way..She does not travel well...but the kittens Are doing great!! We stopped at the waffle house foe coffee and food and then we got the kittens fed..Now they are sound asleep! Since it has got dark Gabby has calmed down a bit,,

Well..Just saying hi!!! Will talk to you guys when we stop!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.