Plan with me in my Inkwell Press Planner | August 2015 | Video

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Happy Saturday to you all! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Honestly since this morning I haven't done much of anything that I haven't wanted to do. How nice is that!? :) I have actually been learning all about Windows10 today. I just got it installed in the very late hours of the night and woke up to a bunch of new changes. It's interesting and I do like the layout. Still their browser does not support blogger so I am going to stick to chrome but I am still loving the changes.  It's got Cortana which is pretty much like suri on the iphone. So I get to talk right into my laptop with the click of a button to get the fastest answers possible. Isn't that amazing within itself? Lots of new features to get use to. Anyway, I am back with a new planner video. It is the first of the month after all! So I am taking you through planning in my Inkwell Press Planner and one of my Erin Condren Calendars. It's a bit long so get a cup of tea and settle in to watch how I planned things out for a new month. Hope you enjoy! 




As you can see I do love stickers a lot for planning but you certainly do not need them. As you saw, this past week in my Inkwell Press I did not use stickers. It didn't seem like I had enough time to decorate so I just stuck to the basics. Pen and Paper is ALWAYS enough. So don't worry if you don't have a ton of stickers...instead, just start making a roadmap of your month, your week and your day. It's more important to know what you have coming up and what you need to get done than where to place a sticker. I just simply like them and like the color they add. But again.. you don't need stickers at all.

If you are sticker person, I tried to share where I got most of the stickers I used and where I got them. However, if you need further information on any of the stickers that you saw in the video, just let me know and I will be happy to help! Also in this planning video I share with you a lot of other supplies I love too. I normally buy stickers off etsy once a month or so but remember it takes a while for a lot of those stickers to arrive. I also order a lot of stickers from Erin Condren. Just because I don't use their planners at this time doesn't mean I don't like their stickers. 

Here are some of the stickers I shared in the video above: BTW...I listed out the Sticker and then it's linked to the etsy store. You will have to scroll through and find which one you are using.

Weekly Layout Planner Sticker Set - Coordinating Colors for Erin Condren Horizontal Planner



Planning Time Stickers! Perfect for your Erin Condren Life Planner, FiloFax, Plum Planner, Scrapbook ~




If I missed any just let me know if you need help finding them. I also find stickers out and about when I am shopping too. So be sure to check your local stores too. :) I would love to know what kind of planner person you are! If you plan weekly, daily, or even never! Let me know! :) Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend and don't forget to get subscribed! 

 Instagram