Friday Letters ♥

Friday, August 28, 2015

Hello friends! Here is another edition of Friday Letters. Hope you enjoy. 

Dear God, I don't understand why so many bad things are going on in this world but I wish you could stop it. Please protect my children and family. Dear Self, You still need to figure out what is going on with you. Good thing you made a Dr. appointment.  Dear Leaves, I cannot believe right now as I am trying, you are flying through the air like it's fall. I guess it's creeping up on us faster than I expected! Dear Alison Parker & Adam Ward, I am so sorry you met evil the other morning. I don't understand it but I hope you are both resting in peace. We lift your families in our prayers. Dear Scott, we need a private vacation...just us! I love  you. Dear Hands, why are you cramping up so much? Again...gotta see the Dr. Dear Laci, I am glad you had a relaxing night on the couch with your beer and quiet house. It sounded amazing...minus the beer! I love you. Dear Contractors, Thank you for getting things fixed up around here. This house sure needs a lot of work and you guys were both.. professional and nice so thank you. Dear Jordan, 2 can play the same game. Don't forget I am way older than you and I am smarter. I love you but wish you would stop with all of the acting out. Find help and have an amazing life. Dear Shanna, I hope you get feeling better. I think the change in the weather is going to get us all sick. I'll call ya in a bit. Dear ZE, I really wish I could wrap my arms around you...like right now.  Dear TV, I barely find anything to watch on you and then when I finally settle into a new show, I hear its not staying on the air. It just shows me that I don't need that box at all anymore. It's just so disappointing to pay a big bill and not be able to find anything worth a damn to watch. Dear Pizza, you were such an amazing lunch this week. Super yummy! Dear Brittany, You have no idea how much I miss and love you. Call your mom more!! Dear Yard, Scott needs to mow you very soon! Dear Trina, thank you for the chalkboard markers. They work like a charm! I love you. Dear Gabby, You look like such a sweet kitty cat sleeping right now....little does everyone know that you were a little terror last night with meowing at the doors to wake us up. Dear Mom, I loved hearing from you yesterday. We gotta catch up more! I hope your foot is feeling better. I love you. Dear Jackson, You better get it together with your homework otherwise it's going to be a very long year. Dear Car, I need to clean you out asap. Dear Laura, I love how you are just going for it with the videos and blog. Your food haul was amazing! Dear Sleep, where have you gone? Come back! Dear House, you look pretty good today. Shocking! But I am happy I can go run errands and not worry about anything else. It's crazy the amount of work you require. Dear Blog/Youtube Friends, you guys are so amazing. Thank you for coming back and getting to know us. We love you and I totally appreciate all the love, comments, emails, and support that continuously come in. I hope you have a great Friday! xx
4 comments on "Friday Letters ♥"
  1. Kisha I love your blog and your YouTube channel! I check everyday for updates. First time I am commenting tho. Please don't ever stop either one! Have a great day!! ~ Joanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  2. Will you post Laura's blog site so we can enjoy it along with yours, please?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.