What's Cookin' | Our Daily Meals | Video

Monday, July 20, 2015

Late night hello to you all! I know the clock is getting ready to strike midnight but I wanted to go on and get this video up...being the blog email goes out every morning. :) So here is a new What's Cookin' video sharing our daily meals. Please know, I don't always want to be in the kitchen and I don't mind taking a little help from the store. Some nights it's a challenge to get something on the table and with Scott's late hours, it's also been a challenge to find meals that will be good at 10pm or super fast to make. We also ate out a few nights....which you will see in the video below. Hope you enjoy.


Thanks so much for stopping by...even if it's early morning. I know these were not all fancy dinners that I stayed in the kitchen all day to make. Nope. Real life happens around here and some nights I am in a hurry and just need to get something fast on the table. If you have any questions or comments be sure to let me know!