Weekly Food Shopping Haul | Video |

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Hello friends! I hope you are having a great night. I have been busy most of the day getting things done around here that needed cleaned up, organized, washed, put away...and so much more. Sorry for not getting around to posting this new video until now. I decided to take a break with the vlogs and share with you the meals we are having this week and share the food haul to go along with it. If you need some menu ideas or just want to see what we got, enjoy the video! :)


Thanks so much for stopping by. I would love to know when you shop. Are you a weekend grocery shopper, a weekday or nightly shopper? I try to get things done either during the weekend for the upcoming week or as early in the week as possible. Anyway, have a beautiful night. I'll see ya tomorrow. xx