DITL VLOG: Girls only Trip! Biltmore Day 1 :)

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Happy Saturday friends! I hope you guys are having a great weekend. Sorry it's been a couple of days but I have been busy! Brittany is here and we decided to just go on a little road trip to the Biltmore House in Ashville NC. I had been before but she had not and it's such a nice estate where we could spend a few days. Scott had to work so we left him at home and took off on our little adventure! I recorded a vlog each day and will be sharing them all in the coming days. We already did day 1 of school shopping which you can see here if you haven't already and here is day one at Biltmore. Hope you enjoy! 


I have a ton of pictures which I will show in time. She is not leaving until tomorrow morning so today is finishing up school shopping and spending our last night together. I hate seeing her go back to her dads but that's where she is happiest where she can be in her school with her best friends...and cheerleading. And I can't just can't take that away from her. See why I am ready to move back? We have a few things to handle with our other kids before we can make a big change like that but that move looks like it will be happening in the future sometime. Thank you guys for stopping by. I will be back on Monday. xx If your new here, get subscribed!