DITL Vlog: Sick Edition

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Hello friends! I hope your having a wonderful Tuesday. I don't have the time to sit around and type out a long blog post. Actually there are other recent videos on my youtube channel that I have just not got posted on here yet. Today is a busy and important day in our home. Jackson is out of school, Scott is off work and we are all busy cleaning up the house and getting ready to be put under the microscope in a few hours. All things we don't mind, but it's a ton of work when I have been sick. I actually went to the Dr. yesterday because I didn't think I could go on. I didn't video a lot over the weekend, but I did manage to film a little yesterday. Hope you enjoy! 


Thanks so much for all your sweet and loving prayers, love, support and comments. It means the world to us to have such an amazing support team. I will try to get the rest of the videos up tonight and tomorrow...just to catch up! If you are new here, I would love it if you took a second to get subscribed!

 Instagram