Weekly Food Shopping Haul - VIDEO -

Monday, June 2, 2014


Hello friends! I hope you are all having a wonderful afternoon. I am back with this weeks food shopping haul. There are a lot of times when things pop up and we don't end up eating one or more of the planned dinners. That's exactly what happened last week and so this weeks shopping was small! That's the reason I just go ahead and freeze most of the meat items as soon as I get home. Shopping week to week, I have really saved money opposed to shopping monthly or biweekly shopping. I don't over buy and here lately I have been under my monthly grocery budget which has really been nice! If you want to see what I got this week and maybe get some menu ideas...enjoy the video below! 



I am also including this past weekends vlog because there is some footage including of Jackson and I shopping. Have a look if you like! ( Its also on my most recent Week in Review



Thanks for watching! If you want to share some of your finds from the grocery this week, I would love to hear from you! 



If you want to find me buzzing around online, here's where to go! :)

FacebookTwitter | Instagram | Pinterest Youtube Main Channel Youtube Vlogging Channel Bloglovin