Kisha Check's In | VIDEO |

Sunday, June 22, 2014


Hello friends! I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday with your friends and family. I know we are already into the evening but with the sun being out longer, it kinda just feels like late afternoon not after 7pm! For many of us reality is back tomorrow and even for me its back. I have a ton of things I am trying to get done around this big house which is a never ending job! I thought this evening I would catch up with you guys and give you some updates and just let you know what is going in around here. I also let you know in the video below what the topic is for the next question and answer series! I also want to know what you want the next blog tutorial to be. So many of you have watched my video tutorial on how to make a blog in blogger and I want to know you guys want to see next. All that is in the video below plus sooooo much more! Hope you enjoy! 



Thanks for watching! Stay tuned for my weekend in review to pop up tomorrow afternoon along with our weekly food shopping haul! I hope you all have a beautiful and blessed night. 




If you want to find me buzzing around online, here's where to go! :)

FacebookTwitter | Instagram | Pinterest Youtube Main Channel Youtube Vlogging Channel Bloglovin