Friday Letters!

Friday, June 6, 2014

Dear God, Thank you for another week. I know each day Is a blessing even if its things are not going the way I wanted or expected. I keep trying to figure out all the lessons that you are trying to teach me. I really need help with trust and patience. Both I fall short with. Please keep keep all the kids safe. Dear Friday Morning, you suck. I can’t believe I got up this morning but getting an appointment with the Dr. without having to wait a month so I had to get my ass up. Grrrrrr… Dear Kriisten, thank you for sending me The Shack. I really enjoyed reading it! Dear Scott, I am not so sure why we are both kinda frustrated right now but I am sure everything will shake out just fine. I love you.. I think you love me.. so we should be able to figure out everything in between. Dear Sunday, Please be easy on me. I am loosing Jackson for 2 months so I am not so sure its going to be an easy day. Dear Shanna, I am so happy you had a great birthday! I wish I could be there to have celebrated with you! Dear Summer, I want to make the most of you but here lately I have been kinda lazy just enjoying the laid back schedule! Dear Erin Condren, I am so excited about your new planner coming out. I am so going to order a new one asap! Dear House, I have kinda been letting you go just because its been about hanging out with Jackson but next Monday is cleaning day...and probably shopping day too. Dear Mom, you drunk dialed me 5+ times last night goof ball! I am glad you were having a great time...hopefully your not hungover today! Dear Romeo, you were such a cuddle bug last night. I could get rid of all the other cats in the house but you will always be with me. I love you kitty cat. Dear Body, I have to get more active. I know it...but I am just not there yet. I need lots of motivation. Dear Brittany, I am going to miss you this summer. I want you to look after your brother and do your best to make wise decisions. You need to think things though and think about the consequences and strive to do the right thing even when no one is looking. I am very proud of how well you did in school this year so enjoy every minute of your break. Dear Trina, you seriously stay so busy with Avon. You must truly love it. Miss you bunches. Dear Shannon, the things I want to say to you are endless but I am not wasting my breath on you. You are simply not worth it to upset any part of my life. I suggest stop using your kid as a pawn but he's your weapon right? Pathetic. Dear Buddy, So sorry about your dad. I am sure right now is a hard time but you will be ok. Just do the best you can. Dear Dad, I miss you so much. I miss our talks but I am grateful for all the memories I have to hold on to. Dear Blog/Youtube Friends, I hope you are having a wonderful Friday! The weekend is here which I hope means you all get a little time to relax with your family and friends. Thank you so much for all your kind comments and sharing your life right back with me. I have made so many friends through this blog and I couldn't be more proud to call you guys my friends. Happy Friday! 



If you want to find me buzzing around online, here's where to go! :)
FacebookTwitter | Instagram | Pinterest Youtube Main Channel Youtube Vlogging Channel Bloglovin