Weekly Grocery & Household Shopping Haul | VIDEO |

Monday, May 26, 2014

Hello friends! Happy Memorial day to you all. I am back today with our Weekly Grocery & Household Shopping Haul. For some time now, my food hauls have went live Sunday afternoon but I am switching it up. I don't like having to do all the shopping, record a video and then rush to get it uploaded. I will still be going on Sunday but I thought it would just be easier on me all the way around if I shared these hauls on Monday. I sure hope you don't mind! 

Also, my weekend in review vlog got stuck in processing late last night so I am uploading it again and the week in review post should be up later today. :) 

If you want to see what we will be eating this week plus the items I got, enjoy the video below! 


Thanks for watching! I hope you have a beautiful and blessed Memorial Day! 





If you want to find me buzzing around online, here's where to go! :)

FacebookTwitter | Instagram | Pinterest Youtube Main Channel Youtube Vlogging Channel Bloglovin