Beauty Products: What to Keep & What to Toss | VIDEO |

Saturday, May 31, 2014


Hello friends! I hope you are having a beautiful evening! I have been busy the past couple of weeks trying to get things sorted out and more organized...which includes my makeup! I think late spring early summer and late fall are great times to give your makeup a closer look. New products will be out in the summer and winter so its also nice to make room for new items you want to try. Did you know makeup has a expiration date?  It does and if want to know more, enjoy the video below. 



When was the last time you cleaned out your makeup? I am betting there are a couple things that might need tossing out! Have a look and be sure to let me know how your cleaning and organizing goes!




If you want to find me buzzing around online, here's where to go! :)
FacebookTwitter | Instagram | Pinterest Youtube Main Channel Youtube Vlogging Channel Bloglovin