Sunday Inspiration:

Sunday, June 1, 2014



I read this the other day and knew I would have to share it. I totally understand what its basically saying with one word..→ Disconnect. ←.  How connected do you feel in your relationships and life? For me some days are better than others. There are times when I feel in harmony with everything going on. I think the days I feel most in tune with the world and my life are the days that I wake up and pray. I ask for the white light of the holy spirit protect my family and myself. That seems to give me a sense of peace that I normally don't have if I don't take the time to pray. I am still learning to disconnect more from everything when spending time with my family. There is not always a need anymore for me to document every single moment with a video or picture. We can't take any of that with us. Instead, we leave with world with the love we carry inside and our memories. I wish we could all slow down and go back to calmer times when life didn't seem so complicated. I think they key is to grow yourself inside first and foremost and then focus on the external things. As I get older, I feel more and more like I am growing into my true self. I am looking at my hard situations and even my enemies as a spiritual teacher of sorts. Through them I am learning tolerance, patience and understand the situation at a entirely different level. I am not letting them or their opinions hold me back, instead I am growing from their experiences. Some situations I will never understand but that's ok...I just need to move through them with grace and have faith that God will lead me down the right path. A heart a peace, gives life to the body. | Proverbs 14:30 |  Life has meaning and its up to all of us to find the meaning within each of our lives.  It's more about having compassion and as I said last Sunday, empathy. You have to practice having compassion and practice having faith. Its not always natural for us. But instead its something we have to learn. Finding peace in ourselves is the only true way of getting to happiness. We live in world where we are all disconnected in so many ways. I think we should try to cancel out all the negative noise in our lives and even in our own heads which does block out the positive noise that we don't always hear. And worry is always noise that goes in your brain. How many of you can't turn it off? I watch the news hours on end which does feed my brain with more negative that positive. I am the kind of person who takes on others emotions and it can be traumatizing to watch that stuff for hours on end. Really its teaching your brain that there is more negative than good. 



Our world gives us so much good and bad. Even in the hardest of times, there are lessons to be learned. And it could take years for you to fully understand a lesson from a problem. I am still myself, learning from past experiences. Every day I work towards happiness and love. We can't control much of anything around us. Things are going to happen and we all have to find ways to deal with them in a way that is loving and caring with an open mind. Take time and spend it with the people you love the most and let God lead the way in everything. I have to learn to disconnect more with the outside world and connect more to myself and my family..... and I challenge you to do the same.

Have a beautiful Sunday.



If you want to find me buzzing around online, here's where to go! :)

FacebookTwitter | Instagram | Pinterest Youtube Main Channel Youtube Vlogging Channel Bloglovin