Happy Mothers Day!

Sunday, May 12, 2013


Happy Mothers Day! I hope this day fills you with you love and happiness. I am so thankful for the mother I have but also for the mom that I am. I have a loving loyal mom who has been my rock for many years. Its not always easy and we don't always agree but we are super close and I love her very much. To be very honest, after my grandfather passed away, I really lost my dad. My real dad and I are not close and she has had to make up for him over the years. I didn't live with my mom or dad growing up which totally sucked once I got a drivers license there was nothing that was going to keep me away from her! She was around all the time anyway but for me.. I really thought our relationship grew when I was more in control of my time opposed to my grandparents and what they wanted.  I am lucky to have her. I wouldn't be the same without her love.


184552_10151161182016555_682559663_n_large

And I wasn't such an easy child either! (: I think time has been wonderful for us. I like getting older and I like getting to know my mom better. She was a pretty private person for many years and now she freaking blogs! HA! I think when you get older many of your relationships get more complicated but for us it seems to be getting stronger. I love you mom. Thank you for always being there for me.

I have been a mom for almost 17 years now. I can't believe time has passed so fast. I have beautiful family that I keep falling in love with over and over. I have always said that the kids are the best thing that has came from me. They are strong, healthy, smart and beautiful. I wish I could hear more from my oldest son but that's up to him. My heart and home is always open to him. To ALL the kids actually.

Large
Laura and Zane are such good kids too and just complete the circle. Life is good and its because of them. They are always teaching me a ton of lessons including repeating school. That's something else that is never explained in baby class. They don't tell you that when your child starts school, you go back too. Maybe a lot of moms realized this before I did but damn.. 4 and 5th grade math is much harder than it use to be! Jackson asks me 10000 questions a day. I think he is going to be the one kid of mine that knows me the best. I start off good answering them but by 9pm I am done. I am not joking.. he asks question after question after question. I was actually complaining a while ago to a girl friend who actually put me in check. She said...


" You better take advantage of this because there will come a time when they won't want to be around you anymore and won't really care about what you think. " She went on to say, " Don't you want him coming to you instead of someone else to get his answers?" 
She was sooooooo right. So now I not only look at it different, I approach the questions and answers differently too. Brittany Belle is so black and white. There is no grey area with her. She holds me accountable in every way possible. She is smart and older that she should be for her age. I think a daughter is a totally different beast but she is a good girl who makes me proud everyday.
Its all big lesson. I am learning as I go and I have a bunch of kids teaching me as much as I am teaching them! I couldn't be happier! 

I also want to take a second to say I had a very lovely mother in law who isn't with us anymore. I love her very much and she is very missed. Scott misses her everyday. He also looks at his dads wife as a mom too and we are thankful she is in our lives. Not to mention his sister Trina is like a mom too! We love you guys. 


K Jaggers

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.