Tuesday Tips & Tricks - Making Spiders Stay Away! -

Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Spring has sprung and that means lots more critters trying to get in our homes. Last week I posted about how to get rid of those unbearable little ants.. and I got a lot of questions about spiders.. so here is what I dug up!

Hope it helps!



I have also read that ....

How To Use Peppermint Essential Oil To Get Rid Of Spiders

Simply fill a spray bottle with tap water and add 10-15 drops of peppermint essential oil. Give it a smell to make sure the water smells minty, if not add a few more drops. Then you simply need to spray the peppermint water in the cracks and gaps where spiders can enter your home.
Spiders do not like peppermint oil. The strong smell will send them scurrying in the other direction and away from your home.

For an even more potent remedy add one or two drops of peppermint oil onto a cotton bud and place in the areas where spiders enter. It’s as simple as that!

I hope this helps keep the pesky ugly spiders away! Let me know if you try it

K Jaggers
2 comments on "Tuesday Tips & Tricks - Making Spiders Stay Away! - "
  1. Great tips! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo I hate spiders -- will have to keep this in mind!

    www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.