Tested..

Thursday, April 4, 2013
Tumblr_ljoqxebimg1qcgzw1o1_r2_500_large

I don't know what is going on but I am seriously being tested. I think God is trying to figure out how much I can take before I just snap. I don't handle stress so well. Scott on the other hand handles everything so much better than I do. There are times when he doesn't stay so calm either but for the most part its always him reassuring me that things will be just fine. Today some greedy soul suckers entered our lives...again and I just wasn't expecting it. Perfect huh? Maybe something good will come from it but I have many doubts. Thankfully family and friends have listened to me go on and on all day about what happened. Thank you guys.. I love you so much. I keep holding on to God.. stronger now than ever and I just hope and pray that God brings me through it all. I have a wonderful husband ( most days! ) and beautiful children whom I adore.. and that is my focus. Nothing else. I know many of you are wondering what the hell I am talking about.. and in time I will tell you.. but for now, I just don't want to talk about it. Why give negative energy a place to live?  So on that note.. I am going to bed and waking up to a new day. And tomorrow husby will be home all day... so we are having a family day with Jackson being hes on spring break. So planning on a easy day with lots of (: 's . 

xoxo

K Jaggers
2 comments on "Tested.."
  1. Hi honey, I love the new look on your blog. Really looks neat, and clean. Very nice. I love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try not to think of it as God testing you. He does not want to harm you - nor hurt you. Draw closer to Him (sounds like you're already doing this...) and I assure you that you will find the direction, love and comfort you need.

    *Hugs*
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.