Sunday Social..

Sunday, April 21, 2013
Sunday Social

Happy Sunday Friends! I hope you have a great day! 

What is your shopping weakness?
Make up of course! 

Large

I buy a lot more drugstore than high end anymore but there are some nicer products that I just don't want to live without!


What is your food weakness?
I'm a pasta girl.. Yes I am. 

129bf61e762e940d8b024db1330e1049_large

I could eat pasta every night of the week.. and some how I married a man who doesn't like it. But he eats it anyway! 

What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?
Right now I am loving.. 



Its a long movie that I always love.. its easy to put on and turn up.. I can still do things around the house and I still know what's going on! And something about time period movies makes me happy!

What is your go to breakfast food

I skip breakfast a lot but I do love..


Grapefruit and toast! 
\
Do you drink coffee? If so how do you take it?


I take my coffee 3 different ways.. 

When I need a boost, I have a espresso... with lots sugar. 

I also love Mocha Lattes with sugar.. lots of sugar. 

and on normal mornings my coffee is black with lots of sugar! (:













Hope you have a wonderful Sunday! 

K Jaggers
3 comments on "Sunday Social.."
  1. I wish I liked makeup more. I cannot afford it! But I loooove it so much.

    Breakfast is probably the one meal we eat lol we skip lunch a lot. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should come back and check out the drugstore deals that are posted! I have stocked up on tons of makeup by watching the sales, using coupons and lots of CVS Extra care bucks! You will be amazed at how much you can save!

      Delete
  2. YUM I didn't even think about grapefruit I love me some grapefruit with sugar, or with sugar and balsamic vinegar then tossed under the broiler for a few sooo yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.