Sunday Inspiration..

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Tumblr_mlhzqsums61rdk1sxo1_500_large
Happy Sunday!

I hope you all are enjoying this morning with your family and friends.

I am just waking up but I think I will feed the cats and then maybe just go right back to bed for a little more sleep. Why not right? I did bake some  cinnamon rolls for Jackson and Scott. I can't eat them because for some strange reason cinnamon is too strong for me and gives me headaches. But I will just have some grapefruit and toast when I do get hungry.

Now that we can all rest a little easier knowing that the two guys who hurt so many people in Boston are gone...I hope we can all focus on good things. I know its hard but I do trust God. I don't always agree with him but I trust him. I don't understand why these things have to keep happening.. and frankly it makes me want to go hide. Since I can't, I am going to try to go into each day with a positive attitude. The last few months have been hard for me but things are getting better. And that's all that matters.

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.