Catching Up - Again - with the A-Z Challenge!

Sunday, April 21, 2013


This week went by in a flash. I forgot all about the A- Z Challenge.. so I am catching up again!

Hope you enjoy!  
o  
Organize


 



I really need to get back to getting more of the house organized. The last thing I did was the kitchen - You can check out that post here - There are still so many different things that I have to do before summer gets here! So I had better get a move on it!




P
Pray

Large



With everything that has happened last week, I think its important that we ALL pray a little more. I don't know how much we can really prevent but I think anything is possible through prayer. We not only need to pray for Boston.. we need to pray for overall peace and love. It might sound " hippie'ish " but that's what our world needs.





Q


Questions




I have been going through many of the questions you guys keep sending in. I have a special email folder where they all go and its full! I am going to do my best to get another Ask the housewife post up in the next couple of days. Remember if you have a question, feel free to use this form to send them in. I do my best to answer all of them no matter what the topic is. Today I received one about underwear . and I am going to answer it!

R


Rain


381639_215095031904147_49182968_n_large
Its been raining here for the last couple of day.. which has made it a little cool. Normally I like the rain but this week I blame it for screwing with my meringue cookies.. and it has made me turn on the heat just when I think we are done with the cold. Scott was freezing most of last night. I think it is suppose to dry up in the next few days...which should help get us back to warmer weather!





I hope you are having a beautiful Sunday!

K Jaggers
1 comment on "Catching Up - Again - with the A-Z Challenge!"
  1. Sunday is a perfect day to organize isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.