Organizing the Kitchen [ Video ]

Friday, April 5, 2013

I have been busy with the kitchen here lately. I have been trying to jam so much stuff in such a small space.. it just wasn't working. 

So here are some changes I made.. 

Hope you enjoy! 


If you have any kitchen organzing tips.. please share! 

Hope you have a wonderful evening! 

xoxo

K Jaggers



Take some time to explore Our newly updated YouTube Page. Check out all my recent videos in the first row and browse through all the different categories of videos (like Beauty, Cooking, Pets, Trips and much more!) located in the bottom rows. Plus,subscribe to my Youtube Channel  (click on the Subscribe button in the top right ) and be the first one to learn about newly released videos! Enjoy!

1 comment on "Organizing the Kitchen [ Video ] "
  1. Awesome work! I can identify with the "embarrassing pantry".

    Bins are always helpful. So are jars. Make sure to label your baskets so EVERYONE knows exactly what goes in which basket. Do it quickly before they mess it up! LOL!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.